For many nonprofits and associations, conference and event registration revenue can directly impact the success of the organization. Whether virtual or face-to-face, events are about the content, the connections, and the moments attendees will enjoy.
This course will explore the various components of an effective event marketing strategy with an emphasis on driving paid registrations and revenue for your organization.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the relationship between overarching business goals and individual event goals from a customer acquisition and retention perspective
- Define potential target audience segments for marketing strategy development
- Identify potential marketing channels that align with the target audience for the highest estimated return on investment (ROI)
- Event Goals vs. Business Goals
- Target Audience Segmentation
- Marketing Tactical Channel Mix
- Event Managers
- Program Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Conference & Event Planners
You'll get the three-part recording, presentation slide deck, AND a copy of my free Hybrid Event Planning Guide!
Hybrid Events Planning Guide PDF$20
Event Marketing Masterclass Recordings & Slides$297
- You'll get the three-part recording, presentation slide deck, AND a copy of my free Hybrid Event Planning Guide!
- Hybrid Events Planning Guide PDF$20
- Event Marketing Masterclass Recordings & Slides$297