Hybrid events are the imagination of all event organizers. But only some of them are experts at hosting them— most professionals are still trying to fathom and master the art of hosting in these newfound virtual event platforms. And you might be one of them. Fortunately for you, today’s technology makes it much easier to create a hybrid event that’s as impressive and engaging online as it is in the physical event space.
This guide will walk you through the what, the why, and the how of hybrid events. And by the time you reach the end of it, you’ll feel ready and empowered to host your very own hybrid event.
Packed with detailed steps, real-life experiences, best practices, and highly useful checklists, I offer expert advice and real-world examples for delivering engaging hybrid events for companies of all sizes and across all industries.
This comprehensive resource provides recommendations on how to:
- Creating A Calculated Timeline
- Adapting Content To The New Medium
- Marketing And Promoting Effectively
- Evaluating Strategic Solutions
- Meeting The Needs Of A Diverse And Global Audience
Whether you are a seasoned event organizer, a speaker transitioning to hybrid events, or just getting your first event off the ground, this free guide will equip you with everything you need to run a great hybrid event.
Get answers to common event planning questions:
- What are the best practices that I need to know about hosting a hybrid event for my professional association or nonprofit?
- What do I need to know about venue contracts and event insurance policies?
- What kind of marketing strategies and tactics should I incorporate into my tactical marketing plan?
You'll get a free PDF guide with tips for hybrid event planning!
- You'll get a free PDF guide with tips for hybrid event planning!
- Size869 KB
- Length14 pages